Most of the Battery operated systems in Railways require Battery to remain under charged condition for proper operation of actual load. As the electricity supply utilities cannot be directly given to batteries for charging, Converters are employed which will convert the utility supply to required DC voltage and current.
Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics offers latest technology IGBT based Regulated Battery Charger system to supply regulated DC for charging batteries in various Railway applications.
- Fully Controlled IGBT Based Inverter
- Temperature compensated Battery Charging
- Efficiency greater than 90%
- LED Indications for Fault
- IP 52 degree of protection as per IEC 529
- Operating Temperature range is 0-55° C
- Natural Cooling